Business Advice Services
Your business advisor will:
- Use their expertise to identify your growth needs and barriers to growth.
- Help you plan and apply your growth strategy.
- Provide everything you need to ensure that you hit your growth targets.
Our business advice services are for forward-thinking businesses like yours, with the desire to grow and reach the next level. We can help your organisation to achieve its potential by identifying barriers to growth and providing tailored support that fit your business needs. Our services are always bespoke and include consultancy, coaching, training, mentoring and access to finance.
Our business advice services are for forward-thinking businesses like yours, with the desire to grow and reach the next level.
We have a wealth of experience in securing the best funding options for businesses like yours. Our knowledge and contacts allow us to find the options that best suit your business needs. We can help with a variety of business finance, including:
- Commercial mortgages – buy-to-let, development finance, bridging loans
- Asset finance – refinancing, business equipment, refurbishment finance
- Cashflow/working capital – invoice finance, factoring
- Alternative finance – unsecured business loans, finance for SMEs, alternative overdrafts, pension-led funding
We act as your Virtual Chief Financial Officer (CFO)/Finance Director (FD), managing the financial risks of your business, carrying out financial planning, record-keeping and financial reporting. This gives you access to the knowledge and experience of a seasoned financial professional with the ability to change the future of your business – for a fraction of the cost of an in-house FD (click here to find out more about the benefits of our Virtual/Part-Time Finance Director service).
Get in touchDo you have a mindset for growth?
Get in touch with the Next Level Business team. We have offices in Berkhamsted, Hertfordshire and London, or we can visit you at your premises. Click here to visit our contact page or take the first step by filling out the form down below.