What are cookies?
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
Cookies can be used by web servers to identify and track users as they navigate different pages on a website, and to identify users returning to a website.
Cookies We Use
Here are the types of cookies we use on our Website and what they do:
- Strictly necessary cookies: these are cookies that are required for the operation our website. For example: being able to book a call or appointment through our website
- Preference cookies: Preference cookies are used to remember information you have entered or choices you make (such as your username, language or your region) on the website. They also store your preferences when personalising your experience. For example, your preferred language.
- Analytical cookies: Analytical cookies allow us to monitor user behaviour on our Website. This enables us to analyse user journeys and improve the structure of and content on the website. For example, analytics cookies enable us to review how many users have followed specific paths in order to optimise the flow of information.
- Advertising cookies: Occasionally we use advertising cookies that are placed on our website by third-party advertising platforms or networks. This is to deliver and track advertising performance and deliver targeted advertising. For example, advertising cookies remember which devices have visited the website.
- Click here to learn more managing cookie settings in Chrome
- Click here to learn more about managing cookies in Firefox
- Click hereto learn more about managing cookies in Internet Explorer
- Click hereto learn more about managing cookies in Safari
Next Level Business Ltd, August 2018